The conference brings together farm to cafeteria advocates – farmers, food service professionals, educators, policy makers, public health advocates, community organizers, youth leaders and more – for a daylong event with workshops and panel discussions addressing a wide variety of farm to school topics including:
- local foods procurement and promotion
- experiential food and nutrition education
- food, farm, and nutrition policy
- growing for the institutional market
- local, state, and regional networking
We are very excited to be hosting this conference in partnership with the 6th Farm Based Education National Gathering. Together we will welcome many members of the farm to school community, from teachers and food service professionals, to parents, students and local food advocates who seek engagement with the transformative work of farm-based education.