Thank you to everyone who attended the 4th Massachusetts Farm & Sea to School Conference! You can view the workshop presentations by visiting our Workshops page. Read the conference press release here.
The conference brought together farm to cafeteria advocates – farmers, food service professionals, educators, policy makers, public health advocates, community organizers, youth leaders and more – for a daylong event with workshops and panel discussions addressing a wide variety of farm to school topics including:
- local foods procurement and promotion
- experiential food and nutrition education
- food, farm, and nutrition policy
- growing for the institutional market
- local, state, and regional networking
Thank you to our generous sponsors: