We are excited to announce our 4th biennial Farm and Sea to School Conference!
The conference brings together farm to cafeteria advocates – farmers, food service professionals, educators, policy makers, public health advocates, community organizers, youth leaders and more – for a daylong event with workshops and panel discussions addressing a wide variety of farm to school topics including:
- local foods procurement and promotion
- experiential food and nutrition education
- food, farm, and nutrition policy
- growing for the institutional market
- local, state, and regional networking
Please check back here as we will be sharing more details (including information about sponsorships and workshops) in the coming months. Read more about our last conference which took place in January 2015.